CM-14.1 for v400

Hello, everyone!

A guy asked me about v400 this week. v400 had CM-13 official builds, but no CM-14.1, although its source is still in CyanogenMod’s Github repo. The problem is that no maintainer has this device to test changes and maintain official builds.

So, I got its source tree and built it! Saulo, the guy who asked me about it tested and told me it is working. The build is in the link below.

WARNING: This is what I call a blind build (I don’t have the device to test).

I can keep monthly builds for this, just to help v400 owners. I’ll create a section for this device here. If you want to know how to onstall this build, check CyanogenMod’s wiki.

CM-14.1 for v400 screenshot

CM-14.1 for v400 screenshot

Tagged with: , , ,
17 comments on “CM-14.1 for v400
  1. Saulo says:

Wow now something good is coming.

Thanks again João.

By the way, I’m this guy.

2. Felipe P. says:

Thank you very much for supporting this device, I was looking forward for some CM14 builds!! I’d love to see future build if it’s not too much trouble for you. Thanks!

3. Carlos says:

Nice job

4. bilgem says:

Hi This is rom not root only adb Please check bro Thank you.

5. I maintain all other ROMs for v400, AFAIK its not because of lack of maintainer, invisiblek has been doing it for years, it’s the weird bug. Even tho v410 and v400 use the same hardware, camcorder on v400 does not work while v410 is fine. I got some log but I don’t have time to look fully into this issue. Ill do so once I sort out my other stuff

6. MisMis says:

Hi!
    Could you please integrate this short patch into the ALSA usb-sound driver?

and the diff is at https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2080221/raw/

This would allow for the use of USB 2.0 audio interfaces such as the RME babyface on the v400 – the patch has been upstream in the kernel for a lot of years; the ALSA versions shipped on most android devices are woefully out of date.

Thank you very much!

• just says:

Hi. I can’t merge this patch because I can’t test it (I need to have such a device to check if everything works fine). But you can tell me what device you have and I can make a build with this patch for you (but it won’t go official).

7. bilgem says:

When will the new ROM?

8. bilgem says:

V400!

9. bilgem says:

Yes Thank you…

10. bilgem says:

Thank you very much for new rom upload