Hello, everyone. In this post, I’ll talk about the development of both MobSink and LineageOS.
First of all, I’ve made new builds of TWRP for v480 and v490. It is now version 3.1.0-0 and you can download it via the links below:
- Recovery for v480: TWRP_3.1.0-0_v480.img (MD5 sum)
- Recovery for v490: TWRP_3.1.0-0_v490.img (MD5 sum)
Also, as promised, there is a monthly unofficial build for v490, which you can download via the link in this blog’s LineageOS page.
Currently I’m trying to fix the Wi-Fi bug that prevents the device to automatically connect to a known Wi-Fi network. I suppose it is related to the vendor blobs I’m using. I also tried to make some improvement to touchscreen, since some people are reporting bad responses. I got some logcats from two of these users, but it gives no clue about the problem. Anyway, I’ll try again later (Wi-Fi is priority).
At last, MobSink is having some improvements for the new version. In this week, I coded a command-line tool to convert OpenStreetMap XML files to MobSink XML, so we can use real maps to simulate a Relevance-based WSN. Also, MobSink now allows to create a relevance schedule for sensors in a WSN (this will be documented this week in MobSink page).
That’s what I have to say by now. If you have any question, write a comment below.