About touchscreen issues

Hello, all. I’ve recorded a video talking about the touchscreen issues some users have reported. In my video, I demonstrate that I’m not experiencing this issue and also, I show how can these users can help me solve this problem (that AFAIK, occurs in some devices, only).

Posted in Android, LineageOS Tagged with: , , , , ,
13 comments on “About touchscreen issues
  1. Tester says:

The
    See my videos

Stock works perfect.
    Lineage with major response problem.

What you show on your video, works on my device too. But things like gallery or browsing or marking a text showed massive priblems

2. V490user says:

Hi!!

Someone have told me that with the new nighty for V480 of 24 of march 2017 dont’t have touchscreen issues and works better and faster

I wonder if you try to port this nighty for v480 or v400 version to v490 touchscreen issues should dissapear.

Regards.

3. V490user says:

Thank you and for your work.

I never thought that we could have a custom rom in our LG G PAD 10″ LTE v490. Otherwise I don’t understand why Lineage don’t build a ROM for our tablets.

Bye thank you.

4. Anotheruser says:

Is it confirmed that the touchscreen issues are fixed?

5. notfixed says:

I did send it to webmaster@just.pro.br , never got an answer šŸ˜‰

• just says:

That’s because this e-mail address doesn’t exist šŸ˜‰

Post it to something like pastebin.com and share the URL here.

6. Luckyman says:

Hi!!

In other forums of othes devices,people also complaint about touchscreen’s issues of lineage OS.

So. Don’t hesitate, we are not in a final version of Lineage OS.

They will improve this ROM!!

7. Harduser says:

I’m very glad because we have a custom rom for our LG G PAD V490.

I thought that we never could have one.

So. All we can to do is to say thatk you to the creator of this port of Lineage OS for our devices.

8. notfixed says:

I was really hoping, somebody had fixed the touchscreen issues by now.
    But it is still as bad as before and makes this device almost unusable.
    Still the same as shown on the youtube videos of “Tester” above